Loan Qualification Assessment
Learn if your business can qualify for new financing within 48 hours without running your credit.
one time payment
- Knowledge about how the bank evaluates if your business can qualify for a loan
- Concrete data on where you financially stand currently and where you would need to be to qualify.
- Loan terms and collateral requirement knowledge
- Customized report with your personal, business, and global cash flow analysis also referred to by most bankers as Debt service coverage ratio (DSCR)
Walk into your bank with the confidence of knowing whether your business qualifies for a loan. The service provides a thorough analysis of your financials and an understanding of the formulas that banks use to assess loan eligibility. This knowledge allows you to speak the “bank lingo” and understand the criteria that they use to evaluate you. Armed with this information, you can make informed decisions about pursuing funding opportunities, save time and effort by avoiding loans you may not qualify for, and take steps to improve your financial standing to increase your chances of approval.
What You’ll Need to Start
- At least 2 years of Business & Personal Tax Returns
- Business + Personal Debt Summaries (Templates Included If Needed)
“Business owners need to know what is needed when asking for a loan…Rosantina helps them prepare for the application to ensure they get the best offers on the kindest terms with the greatest chance for success. She is a valuable ally.”